Tuesday 12 November 2013

Writing activity ESO3

Here you have the activity I've explained in class. You have two ways for seeing the model. Or you click on the image to get it bigger or you can download it on your computer in the links provided below. One is a word doc and the other is a PDF.

PDF
Word document

Regarding the activity, remember you must use Present Pefect tenses in combination with past simple. You sometimes must use present tenses (Simple or Continuous). Its an email for a friend so you can use this example to give salutations and start with the letter:

Hi Alex
How are you doing?  Is everything fine at school? Are you still so busy as you told me in your last email? Hope you are not. 

However, this week is getting hard for me. I haven't tidied up my room yet and my mum makes me do it every week. I tidied it up last week but I must do it this week too. (now you continue)

To download the example of the email either in word document or PDF click on the links below:

PDF
Word Document

No comments:

Post a Comment